Also for complete instructions on how to enter - check out - http://diannevenetta.com/events/authors-in-bloom-blog-hop/# - up for grabs a Nook or Kindle as the mega prize
Line 22: You’ve been chosen as the most beautiful bloom
Line 23: a stand out among the crowd.
My prize: $25 Amazon Gift Card and e-copy of Off Limits will be awarded to one lucky person at the end of the hop who leaves a comment on my blog.
Hi everyone: Today with it being Easter weekend I thought I'd post a delicious lamb stew recipe. We always have a leg of lamb for Easter dinner but honestly the stew I make up the next day is my fav!
Irish-Style Lamb Stew
• 1 pound cubed lamb meat
• 1 large onion, halved and sliced
• 1 pound baking potatoes, peeled and sliced
• 1 carrot, peeled and sliced
• 1 large stalk celery, sliced
• 2 tablespoons chopped fresh parsley
• salt and pepper to taste
• 2 cups beef stock
• 1 tablespoon chopped fresh parsley, for garnish
1. Preheat the oven to 325 degrees F (165 degrees C).
2. Layer the lamb meat, onion, potatoes, carrot and celery in an oven proof pot or casserole dish. Season each layer with parsley, salt and pepper as you go. Pour in the beef stock and cover tightly.
3. Bake for 1 1/2 to 2 hours in the preheated oven, until vegetables and meat are very tender. Divide into bowls and garnish with additional parsley.