- You live off coffee
- Frantically search your house for your coffee mug because yet again you’ve lost it
- You are addicted to your computer
- You can’t stop searching for blog review sites but don’t have time to cook supper
- You are becoming multi-lingual: bit/apps are part of your new language
- You can see the inside of your fridge and your kids are the ones grossed out by what they are discovering in it
- You mindlessly drive your children to their after school activities – on the wrong day!
- Your hubby is trying to set the mood to help you celebrate your launch and you’re doing a list in your head of all the places you MUST email tomorrow
- Your children are bringing you your coffee mugs because they feel sorry for you
- First thing in the morning you check your Amazon sales site before you even shower
- That diet you launched two weeks ago is totally gone out the window and you are allowing your kids to eat dry Mr. Noddles because that way you can still avoid getting groceries
- You check your emails a gazillion times a day to the point the F9 button is worn through
- You are one minute happy and the next crying and it’s not even PMS!
Renee Pace is trying to juggle motherhood and the launch of her first YA debut novel, Off Leash while keeping her sanity and she would love any help or feedback.
Off Leash:Hollywood Ending (Nitty Gritty series) | http://www.amazon.com/dp/B005S4G65Q
Off Leash: Nitty Gritty Ending (Nitty Gritty series) | http://www.amazon.com/dp/B005S34JO2