Tuesday, May 24, 2011

What an Off Leash Ride - thanks Amazon

I wanted to thank everyone who downloaded the excerpt for Off Leash and wrote a review for it. While my nitty gritty story is not a finalist in the Amazon Breakthrough Novel Contest I have to tell you it’s been quite a ride! To the three YA writers in the final I’m wishing them all my best because honestly I think being a judge for this contest must be very hard.

I will find a home for Off Leash, the first story in my nitty gritty series, and edits are almost finished for Off Limit the 2nd story. One way or another I plan to let loose this series to the world. It’s in your face YA reality touching on difficult subjects like poverty, fitting in, molestation and the harsh world of teen life. Again a huge thanks for all your support. As one critique partners pointed out my teen life must have sucked – really, for me, it was just living.


And to celebrate my almost win for this contest by end of week I'm going to post the first five chapters of my 2nd book, Off Limit for all to read for free. I'd love feedback. Stay tuned.

No comments: