|All 4 of my accomplishments on our Disney trip last year. |
Notice teens grimacing.
- Getting accepted to Dalhousie University - leaving home and not going back
- Securing my first job which enabled me to rent a room in a house -granting me independence
- Getting accepted to Ryerson University's Journalism program - omg moment for me!
- Finding true love – lots of little loves along the way but they don’t compare
- Saving money for first starter house down payment – not dream home but it was mine
- Giving birth to four healthy children – I have endometriosis so I had to have surgery before conceiving and viola
- Trip to Europe with little money and one child in tow
- Deciding to become a stay-at-home mom (really no choice with 4 couldn’t afford cost of daycare)
- Sticking with hubby when I’d like to pull a Thelma and Louise because true love is powerful even when teen issues kill
- Writing first book and securing an e-publisher
- Securing a job I love now after 10 years out of the market